Please visit www.drjaneely.net for more information.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Testimonials from Jane Ely's clients 2

" I met Jane seven years ago as I entered my 52nd year, knowing a new path was forming ahead of me. At that time my question was: "How is it that I may take up a journey down that unknown path?" Since then, Jane's teachings opened a portal through which I gained access to the self-knowledge necessary to embark with courage on that evolving path. Jane's patience and wisdom as a life coach have been a treasure of guidance to this stressed-out suburbanite. I am grateful that Spirit has led me to her."
-Nancy Scott, New Jersey

"Jane Ely; spiritual counselor, mentor and teacher has provided me with the rock solid support that I personally needed to implement long, long overdue changes. Due to Jane's clarity and guidance I was finally able to move forward into my life's purpose and feel free in a way I have never before."
-Mari: Ayurvedic practitioner, Nutritionist and Acupressure therapist

"I have studied with many well know teachers over the last century, yet Jane Ely has taken me to a new depth. She has integrity, strong boundaries and a loving heart. I would recommend her as a mentor, teacher, and energy healer to anyone wanting more out of their life."
-Julie Rivers, Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.swanfoundation.org
www.heyokahcenter.org

"When you work with Dr. Ely, you feel that you are in the presence of a friend, a spiritual counselor and a mentor. Her gentle laugh and smile welcome you in to an energetic, safe and relaxing space where you can heal and grow. I particularly enjoy her belief in the power of nature to return us to our strong core."
-Laura Barzilai, Hawaii

" I was very privileged to graduate from Dr. Jane Ely's Peacemakers school in May 2005. Jane brings all her skill as a teacher, spiritual counselor & healer to her work. She introduced me to many ideas about who we are and what we can do as Women on our Mother Earth: to heal ourselves and bring spiritual healing to all. I matured and grew through my studies with Jane and the wonderful teachers she brought into our circle. My life changed by my association with Jane and I hope to study with her in the future. She is my beloved teacher."
-Colleen Latsha, Pennsylvania
Past President Life Spectrums Conference www.lifespectrums.org

No comments:

Post a Comment